|Oliver in his ranger hat at the mushroom program|
Destroying Angels are very common, all white mushrooms with a ring around the stalk and cap at the base. They'll kill ya.
Jack-o-Lantern mushrooms glow in the dark when they are in the right stage. Make you terribly sick.
Alcholol inkies are perfectly edible. Only if you drink alchohol 1-3 days before of after ingesting them, major sick stuff happens.
We learned about 10 poisonous mushrooms in all, which I believe will help me have a bit more confidence at least as to the mushrooms to avoid when we start looking for mushrooms this spring.